Invisalign in Brantford
No one has to know you are straightening your teeth!
There are several advantages to Invisalign which have made this approach to orthodontics especially popular for our adult patients…
- removability – so you can properly clean your teeth, eat with ease, and be comfortable having your picture taken or attending a special occasion
- comfort – edges are very smooth so you don’t have to worry about your gums becoming irritated; the appliances are very thin, so they are easy to get used to
- effective – with Invisalign, you’ll start seeing changes almost instantly; you usually get results faster than with traditional wire braces
- customizable – your completely unique, computer-generated aligners are made with state-of-the-art technology
The advantages are clear!
Imagine being able to straighten your teeth without wires! An Invisalign-trained dentist or orthodontist can offer many advantages to an orthodontic treatment plan including invisibility and removability.
Straightening teeth without braces can cost less than you think!
Why get your Invisalign done in the same place as your dentistry?
There are many benefits to getting all of your dentistry, including Invisalign, all in the same place including:
- Convenience - Save time and gas, not having to run between offices for numerous appointments. We can do it all under one roof!
- Cost effectiveness - Our rates for orthodontics are typically lower than those of an orthodontist.
- A streamlined communication process between you and your dentist - the person who knows you, understands your goals, priorities and budget concerns.
- A comprehensive approach to meet all of your dentistry needs under one roof with one dentist. Very often, a case will involve Invisalign and bonding, for example. When Dr. Deskin provides Invisalign and other procedures and treatments to a patient, he creates and carries out the entire treatment plan, from start-to-finish, rather than a patient having to go from office to office and dentist to dentist for the various components of their plan.
Dr. Deskin is a highly experienced Invisalign-Certified Dentist. Book your FREE orthodontic consultation with him today and discover how affordable Invisalign can be!