Braces in Brantford
Did you know that you don’t have to go to an orthodontist for braces?
Dr. Deskin is a General Dentist who has extensive training in orthodontics which he has acquired over years of training both in Canada and across the US, under the mentorship of some of the world’s leading orthodontists.
In addition to being an authorized Invisalign provider, Dr. Deskin has many patients who take a more traditional approach to their orthodontic treatment which includes:
- wire braces
- clear braces, and
often at rates that are considerably less expensive than those typically offered by an orthodontist.
Straightening teeth isn’t just about appearance…
Check out this article by Dr. D. on the many non-aesthetic reasons to consider braces or orthodontics including:
- sleep apnea
- bite correction
- decay and cavities from overlapping teeth
- improper tooth growth
- speech impediments
Why get your orthodontics done in the same place as your dentistry?
There are many benefits to getting all of your dentistry, including orthodontics, all in the same place including:
- Convenience - Save time and gas, not having to run between offices for numerous appointments. We can do it all under one roof!
- Cost effectiveness - Our rates for orthodontics are typically lower than those of an orthodontist.
- A streamlined communication process between you and your dentist - the person who knows you, understands your goals, priorities and budget concerns.
- A comprehensive approach to meet all of your dentistry needs under one roof with one dentist. Very often, a case will involve braces and bonding, for example. When Dr. Deskin provides orthodontics and other procedures and treatments to a patient, he creates and carries out the entire treatment plan, from start-to-finish, rather than a patient having to go from office to office and dentist to dentist for the various components of their plan.
A Brantford orthodontist is not your only option...